i in hot peppers that provides the heat and spiess of the food, thin mucus, giving you a runny o help you breathe better and allow your nasal passages to get rid of germs.
为添味的辣椒中有辣椒素,辣椒素能够降低鼻粘分的粘稠度,方便鼻涕,从而让您呼更顺畅,还能促鼻腔细菌的清除。
良药苦利于病
dialogue
jane es to the pharmacy to take some medie.
简来到药房抓药。
jane: good m, doctor.
简:早上好,医生。
chemist: good m, madam. what i do for you?
药剂师:早上好,女士。请问需要我帮忙吗?
jane: could you fill the prescription for me?
简:你能给我药吗?
chemist: sure. please show me the prescription.
药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一。
jane: here you are.
简:给您。
chemist: just a moment, please. well, your prescription is ready. take three of these tablets each after dinner and chew a big pill and swallow the bits with water or put one in water to dissolve it. remove the wax before taking it. take them three times a day.
药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了,您要的药全在这儿了。在饭后服用这些药片,每次3片,咀嚼一个大药,并用冲服,或者将药溶化在里。服用之前去掉外面的蜡,每日3次。
jane: how about this cough syrup?
简:那这瓶止咳糖浆呢?
chemist: first shake the bottle. take a scoop of the cough syrup three times a day. instrus otle also tell you how to take it.
药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几。每日3次,每次一勺。这瓶上的说明书也可以告诉你怎样服用。
jahanks. by the way, does this medie taste very bitter?
简:谢谢。顺便问一句,这药苦吗?
chemist: aha, good medie for health tastes bitter. i hope you will recover in no time.
药剂师:啊哈,良药苦利于病嘛。祝你早日康复。
jahank you very much, doctor.
简:多谢您,医生。
ote
1. prescription [pris'krip??n] n. 方,药方;对策
2. cough syrup 止咳糖浆
3. scoop [sku:p] n. 铲,勺;;独家新闻;v. 挖空, 舀取;抢先报(获得)