05 业余充电
借书就去图书馆
dialogue
it's sunday. susan got up early in the m and called her colleague jao go to the library together. she wants to learn more about eiow they are in the library.
今天是星期天。苏珊早上起得很早,她给同事简打电话让她一起去图书馆。她想学习更多经济学方面的知识。现在她们就在图书馆。
usan: i'm sorry to make you get up so early, jane.
苏珊:很抱歉这么早就叫你起床了,简。
jane: you're wele. i don't mind it in the least.
简:你太客气了,我一点儿也不介意。
usan: you majored in eics. retly i am very ied in iional ey. you reend me some reference books to read?
苏珊:你是学经济学的。最近我对国际经济很感兴趣,你能给我推荐一些参考书读读吗?
jane: sure, my pleasure. this iionaleics is useful for you to get the knowledge about the ey. you may read it.
简:当然,我很乐意。这本《国际经济学》对你了解经济很有帮助,你可以读读。
usan: thank you. i will.
苏珊:谢谢,我会读的。
jane: oh, i find it, the introdu to iional eics. the book ispiled by dominick salvatore, who has e out 35 works about ey.
简:哦,我找到了,《国际经济学基础》。这本书是由多米尔克·萨尔瓦多编写的,他已经出版了35本有关经济的书。
usan: it sounds very useful.
苏珊:听起来这本书挺有用的。
jane: of course. you also read magazines or journals in the library which tain some ents on the current ey development.
简:那是当然。你也可以在图书馆读一些杂志和期刊,里面有一些关于当今经济发展的评论。
usan: good idea. thank you so much!
苏珊:好主意。太感谢你了。
ote
1. in the least 一点儿,丝毫
2. pile [k?m'pail] v. 编译;编制,编纂
3. e out 出版,发表;结果是;出现
4. journal ['d??:nl] n. 日志,日记;期刊,杂志
小贴士
1. i'd like to re for ahree days.
我想再续借三天。
2. i'm sorry it ha
本章尚未读完,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读