02 聚会
公司聚会要参加
dialogue
the boss sent an invitation to every employee to a party. but susan is lack of i about the party.
老板给每个职员都发了聚会请柬,但是苏珊不太想去。
usan: hi, julie. i just received an invitation to a party from our boss.
苏珊:嗨,朱莉。我收到了老板的请柬,他请我们去参加聚会。
julie: i received ooo.
朱莉:我也收到了。
usan: are you going to join the party?
苏珊:你去吗?
julie: of course. aren't you?
朱莉:当然。你不去吗?
usan: i don't feel much like going there.
苏珊:我不太想去。
julie: why not? it's going to be a nice party at a japanese cuisiaurant.
朱莉:为什么不去呢?那可是在一家日本料理店的聚会。
usan: i don't like japanese cuisine. besides, i dislike parties.
苏珊:我不喜欢日本料理,而且,我讨厌参加聚会。
julie: even if you don't enjoy parties, you should unicate more with other colleagues. what's more, attenda the pany party is a part of your job. part of the reason for inviting everyone is to build rapport among us in the pany.
朱莉:即使你不喜欢参加聚会,你也应该和同事多交流。而且参加聚会也是你的一项工作。举办这次聚会的原因之一就是想在公司里建立融洽的同事关系。
usan: you mean i must attend the party?
苏珊:你的意思是我必须要参加?
julie: of course. the boss expects everyoo be there. you may fo the party if you want to risk offending the boss.
朱莉:当然要去。老板希望每个人都要参加。如果你想得罪老板的话你可以不去。
usan: oh, that is to say i have no choice but to go to the party.
苏珊:噢,也就是说我没得选择只能去了。
ote
1. rapport [r?'p?:t] n. 关系;融洽的关系;相关,比例
2. offend [?'fend] v. 冒犯;犯罪;违反
小贴士
聚会上不适合谈论的话题:
1. personnel fiopics 个人财政状况的话题
2. personal health topics 个人健康方面的话题
3. troversial topics 有争议的话题
4. gossip 八卦
聚会上常用的祝酒词:
1. here's to you!
敬您一杯!
2. to your health!
祝你健康!
3. whatever you like!
请随意!
4. i'd like you to raise ylass and join me in a toast to the health of all our friends present here.
请各位举杯并同我一起为在座的所有朋友们的健康干杯!
5. may i propose a toast to our lasting friendship and cooperation.
我提议为我们长久的友谊和合作干杯!
热闹的同学会
dialogue
jerry
本章尚未读完,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读