4. there are too many ges of clothes in the box. two suits are enough.
箱里的换洗衣服太多了。两衣服就足够了。
5. the luggage is ready, waiting for the start.
行李都准备好了,等待发。
6. i 't remember the password to open the loy travelling case.
我忘了旅行箱上面的开锁密码。
订购车票
dialogue
lawrence is iicket lobby. he wants to book a ticket to shanghai.
劳斯正在售票厅。他想订一张到上海的火车票。
lawrence: excuse me, i want to book a train ticket.
劳斯:你好,我想订一张火车票。
clerk: ok, where are you going?
售票员:好的。您要去哪里?
lawrence: i'm going to shanghai.
劳斯:上海。
clerk: which day do you want to book?
售票员:您要订哪一天的车票?
lawrence: july 8th.
劳斯:7月8号。
clerk: ok, let me check for you… beiji railway station has a train at 8 o'clock p.m. to shanghai.
售票员:好的,我帮您查一……北京西站有一班晚上8开往上海的火车。
lawrence: good. how much is it?
劳斯:很好。票价多少?
clerk: one hundred and fifty yuan.
售票员:150元整。
lawrence: here you are.
劳斯:给你。
clerk: here's your ticket and the ge. have a good trip!
售票员:这是您的火车票和零钱。祝您旅途愉快!
lawrehank you.
劳斯:谢谢。
clerk: you are wele.
售票员:不客气。
ote
1. book [buk] v. 预订;n. 书,书籍;账簿
2. ticket [?tikit] n. 票,车票