03 入住酒店
订房入住
dialogue
jad nancy are good friends. they are travelling in new york together.
杰克和南希是好朋友。他们结伴在纽约旅行。
waiter: good afternoon, lady aleman. may i help you?
侍者:下午好,先生、女士。可以为你们效劳吗?
jack: are there any rooms here? we want to live here for three nights.
杰克:这儿有空房吗?我们要在这住三晚。
waiter: one moment, please. i'll check if there are rooms available. may i suggest a family suite? we have just had a cellation.
侍者:请稍等,让我查看一下……我建议你们住家庭套房,一位客人刚刚取消预订。
ancy: what is it like?
南希:房间如何?
waiter: it's a big room with a double bed and two single beds.
侍者:那是一间很大的房间,有一张双人床和两张单人床。
ancy: we are only friends. how we live in one room?
南希:我们只是朋友,怎么能够同住一间房间?
waiter: oh, sorry, madam. i thought you are a couple.
侍者:噢,对不起,女士。我以为你们是夫妻呢。
jack: we reserve two door-to-door rooms?
杰克:我们可以要两间对门的房间吗?
waiter: i'm sorry, sir. we have only two rooms available but they are on different floors. would you mind that?
侍者:对不起,先生。我们只有两间空房,但在不同的楼层,您介意吗?
lily: what's the room rate?
南希:价格是多少?
waiter: y dollars a day.
侍者:90美元一天。
ancy: ok, we'll book these two.
南希:好吧,我们就订这两间了。
waiter: will you sign the register, please?
侍者:请在登记表上签一下名,好吗?
ancy: ok, is that right?
南希:好的,这样可以了吗?
waiter: thank you. your room numbers are 529 and 322. the bellboy will take ys and show you to your rooms.
侍者:谢谢。你们的房间号是529和322。服务员会帮两位提行李,并带两位去房间。
ancy: thanks.
南希:谢谢。
ote
1. cellation [?k?ns??lei??n] n. 取消,注销,作废;被取消的事物;(相
本章尚未读完,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读