iter: sure. what's your room number,sir?
侍者:好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?
henry: it's 1503. here is my key card.
亨利:1503。这是我的门卡。
waiter: a minute, please. it's 5000 yuan all together. tax included.
侍者:请稍等。一共是5000元,税。
henry: i pay with credit card?
亨利:我可以用信用卡支付吗?
waiter: yes, sir.
侍者:可以,先生。
henry: here you are.
亨利:给你。
waiter: thanks. do you enjoy your stay here, sir?
侍者:谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?
henry: very much. the room is and cozy; and the service is very good. by the way, is there any service of delivery available? i o take my luggage to the airport.
亨利:非常满意。房间净舒适,服务也很周到。顺便问一,这里有运送服务吗?我需要把我的行李送到机场。
waiter: sure. it will be taken care of, sir. which flight do you take?
侍者:当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪次航班?
henry: flight 1515. and my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.
亨利:1515次航班。我的行李需要在4前送到。
waiter: got it, sir. it'd be great to see you again, sir.
侍者:没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。
henry: thank you.
亨利:谢谢。
ote
1. tax [t?ks] n. 税,税额;v. 向……征税
2. cozy [?k?uzi] adj. 舒适的,安逸的;惬意的
3. deliver [di?liv?] v. 递送,付
小贴士