呢?你钱总是大手大脚的。
ue: but now it's too late frets. what should i do? jane, could i ask you if you're willing to lend me some money? i promise i'll return it as soon as my salary is paid. please!
苏:现在后悔也晚了呀。怎么办?简,你能借我一些钱吗?我保证一发工资就上还你。求你了!
jane: okay. i won't leave you in the lurch. excuse me for calling a spade a spade, you really o learn how to curb spending your money.
简:好了。我不会弃朋友不顾的。恕我直言,你真的该学学怎样克制钱了。
ue: i get it. i promise it won't happen again.
苏:我知了。我保证这事以后不会再发生了。
ote
1. reminder [ri'maind?] n. 提醒,提示;单
2. in the red 负债,亏欠
3. leave sb. in the lurch 弃某人于危难之中
4. call a spade a spade 实话实说,直言不讳
小贴士
1. i've never had an overdraft in my life.
我从来不透支。
2. oh, no. my credit card is overdrawn.
哦,糟了。我的信用卡透支了。
3. i took out an overdraft to pay for my new overcoat and shoes.
我透支买了件新大衣和新鞋。
4. i am in the red this month again.
我这个月又透支了。
5. this bonus will go a long way towards paying my overdraft.
这笔奖金对还清我的透支额将大有帮助。
6. i have been given two credit cards with very high limits.
我有两张透支额很的信用卡。
7. by the end of each month my boyfriend's at is always in the red.
每个月的月底,我男朋友的账总是现透支。
信用卡的类:
credit card 信用卡
affinity card 认同卡
latinum card 白金卡
tudent card 学生卡
referred card/gold card 金卡
value card 储值卡
classic card 普卡
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读