平衡。因此,对女而言,如果你想给别人留好的并且刻的第一印象,穿裙装也许能达到这效果。
联系方式要互记
dialogue
usan is new in the pany. on her first day of work, she is introduced to her new colleagues.
苏珊是公司的新人。在她上班的第一天,她被介绍给新同事。
karl: hi, i am karl. i'm glad to have you with us.
卡尔:嗨,我是卡尔。很兴你加我们。
usan: thank you! i feel so good joining the team. i heard that you are the veteran of this pany. i do hope you will help me in work.
苏珊:谢谢!很兴加这个团队。我听说您在公司里是元老级人,我衷心地希望在工作中能得到您的帮助。
karl: certainly. i am sure we will cooperate well in work.
卡尔:当然可以。我相信我们会合作愉快的。
usan: so am i. would you mind my having your telephone number? in case i have something to sult.
苏珊:我也相信。你介意给我你的电话号码吗?万一有事可以向您请教。
karl: of course. my number is 187985585.
卡尔:当然。我的号码是187985585。
usan: thank you. would you like to write down my number?
苏珊:谢谢。你想记一我的电话号码吗?
karl: yes?
卡尔:多少?
usan: my cell phone number is 189567788 and my msn is 6885578.
苏珊:我的手机号码是189567788,我的msn号码是6885578。
karl: ok, done. oh, here is my card. if you have emergen work, call me at any time.
卡尔:好了,记了。哦,这是我的名片。如果工作中有急事,可以随时给我打电话。
usan: thank you. i will.
苏珊:谢谢,我会的。
ote
1. veteran ['vet?r?n] adj. 老练的;资的;n. 老手;老兵;经验丰富的人
2. emergency [i'm?:d??nsi] n. 急况
3. at any time 在任何时候,随时
小贴士
1. i have one of your business cards please?
可以给我一张您的名片吗?