这有条近,我们可以穿过去。
3. how long does it take to reach there by bike?
骑自行车到那里需要多时间?
4. the of my bike is off. could you help me fixing it?
我的自行车链掉了,你能帮我修一吗?
5. i think we o buy a map in case of losing the way.
我想我们应该买一张地图,以防迷路。
6. test the brakes of your bike before leaving.
发之前检查一你自行车的车闸。
船真难受
dialogue
eter and mary will go to hong kong for a business meeting. now, they are on the ship to hong kong.
彼得和玛丽要去香港参加一个商务会议。此时,他们在去香港的船上。
mary: peter, let's go to the deck to enjoy the beautiful sea, ok?
玛丽:彼得,我们去甲板上欣赏丽的大海,好吗?
eter: sorry, i 't. i'm not feeling very well.
彼得:对不起,我去不了。我觉不太舒服。
mary: your face looks very pale. what's wrong with you?
玛丽:你的脸看起来很苍白。你怎么了?
eter: i'm feeling a turn of dizziness on my head. i think i'm suffering from seasiess.
彼得:我到一阵眩,我想是船了。
mary: are you always so when on board?
玛丽:你坐船时总是这样吗?
eter: yes, i'm not a good sailor. i always get sick aboard a ship.
彼得:是的,我船。坐船总是会船。
mary: do you have any seasick pills?
玛丽:你有船药吗?
eter: yes, i have taken some seasick pills just now.
彼得:是的,我刚刚已经吃了几片。
mary: ok. then have a good rest.
玛丽:哦,那好好休息一吧。
eter: thank you for your .
彼得:多谢关心。
ote
1. deck [dek] n. 甲板;层面
2. pale [peil] adj. 苍白的,灰白的;浅的,淡的;v. 变得苍白;失,变得暗淡
3. dizziness ['dizinis] n. 昏,,眩
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读